Thursday, April 26, 2018

Purging thoughts in hindsight

What I wish I had said to you much sooner:


When I say I don't want to get emotionally involved. I mean it. When I tell you that I have sexual urges and desires for you but we are emotionally incompatible, I mean it. When I say I want to go back to just friends because you won't stop accusing me of wanting a relationship, I mean it. 

Not every woman equates sex with romance. Hanging out with someone is not dating. I don't care what time it is or if drinks are involved. If we have agreed there is no interest in emotional involvement or if it's never been brought up- don't fucking assume. 

Why is it that women are stereotyped as unable to handle NSA FWB but men are always the ones trying to start a relationship or project  the desire for one onto us? 

Also each woman is not the same as the last. Yea there are some things you may see a lot but if you treat me like someone else and don't let me be myself I am going to become a royal Cunt. If I say something I fucking mean it. If you are so worried that I don't actually mean it than you go handle you and stop projecting onto me


No comments:

Post a Comment