Sunday, May 25, 2014

Saturn falls and The Lord of Gain arrives.

In a recent vivid dream I was driving home from a vague location of strange interactions and I saw what looked like a meteor sized version of Saturn crash to earth and light up the landscape. The moment was filled with deja vu thinking I'd seen it twice before. Then a familiar pattern of light emerged in the sky. I recognized it from the Thoth Tarot Deck, the 9 of disks. At it's simplest the Lord of Gain means what we give is what we get back and hard work paying off.  Saturn "Standing on the perimeter of our personal cosmos it is also considered dark, incapable of receiving or generating much luminosity. The absence of light further defines it as heavy, inclined to fall or weigh down - gravity and grave are two words that respond directly to its essentially serious, ponderous and somber nature. " -source

I feel almost in awe of the impact of this vision. It's exactly the change from serious and careful labor to a payoff of that effort that I've been hoping to see in my life. It's time to make each day count, to have fun and excitement living the dream. It might not be smooth sailing from here on out, but it will be a grand adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment