Tuesday, May 20, 2014

If there were another me

I would give myself lots of hugs.
I could see myself from the outside.
I would partner up with myself on projects, sharing the work.
I could make a band of me.
I would always have someone who understands.
I could be there for myself when things were tough.
I would cook for myself while I fixed things around the house.
I could braid my hair easily.
I would go on many adventures.
I could encourage myself to go farther.
I would let myself relax while I did something nice for myself.
I could work twice as fast.
I would treat myself the way I want to be treated.
I could be happier.
I guess to do most of these things. I don't really need another me. I just need to feel free to be myself and embrace others in the knowledge that we are all connected.

No comments:

Post a Comment