Thursday, January 16, 2014

Thank you light of day.

While driving home from work I had sudden inspiration. I had to seize the moment, no more pining over the days when manifestation was easy just because I wanted to create, there was no other alternative to living the dream.  I didn't feel limited by the time and money to which I am currently indentured. This sparked a glimmer of excitement, and I realized I could make a haiku, then I made two.


Can't speak your language
Money, slavery and lies
Lost in translation


Open your third eye
The real recognizes real
Find the truth in the lies


Finally I have stopped feeling the need to communicate and be heard by other people. It's been a failed experiment. My art and I have wonderful conversations, together gaining a deeper understanding of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment