Saturday, January 4, 2014

Becoming Insane

There are many who would say I have been crazy a long time. I would frequently be inclined to agree. Preferring not to make the distinction between insanity and genius. Much of my art and research have been devoted to this phenomenon. The intuitive entrance into the sacred mysteries. As I meditate and learn more about source, about becoming myself,  I've also reconnected with a part of me that once carried a strong sense of purpose. During this recent transformation I have fell out of touch with the people currently in my life. I have withdrawn in order to evolve a little further in mind and spirit.

In the last couple months if I go a day or two without meditation, I fail to maintain my composure and make myself out to appear stark raving mad. Sure, the ridiculous social constructs we live in are ever more inappropriate and madness is better than compliance, but that doesn't make it feel any less like a fault. The conditioning must be burned out by any means necessary. To pursue my destiny properly I need to make major changes in my life.

To continue down the path of devotion to living the dream, I must practice daily raising my vibrations to a higher dimension. Stop allowing emotions, the words and actions of others, and the tides of the universe to impact me in a stressful and erratic manner. It would be preferable to get in sync with the subtle energies of my ethereal self.

No comments:

Post a Comment