Friday, December 13, 2013

Static in my Head

Long ago in my teenage years I felt like I was not tuned into the world, there was static in my head. This led to a lot of disrupted communication both out and in. It fueled quite a few art pieces and made me feel very connected to music from artists who felt the same.
In light of my search for the truth and attempts to enhance my focus, awareness and memory I've been practicing tuning in to my breathe, to a book, to a thought I want to commit to memory with grand visualizations. To discover by tuning into experience the idea I am considering.
All of this made a thought materialize this morning. I always felt out of communication with the world because I am meant to tune in to other frequencies. I think we are about to change our frequencies and its a good idea to be prepared.


For most of my life I have been interested in madness, in that which lies beyond reason, the mysteries of existence. I think this is where our source is, from which knowledge and artistry and spiritual evolution springs forth and filters through us. It is a driving force in my creative vision and has led me to study philosophy, mathematics, and more in an effort to manifest a way to communicate the importance and necessity of chaos to balance structure and generate movement and change. 

How does this related to sacred geometry and that which is beyond the veil of our current spectrum of perspective? Well that is the present venture.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment