Sunday, August 25, 2013

The Undertow

Recently I have been done wrong by a number of the souls I have been giving to. The universe is determining they need hard lessons and there is no longer a need for a caregiver such as myself. It has provided me with the determination to make some serious changes in my life. It is time for me to experience collaboration and community beyond the abusive nature of lesser beings. I dont like to use a term like that but those who are still attatched to raping others for the things they need or desire rather then earning or creating it have a lot of growth ahead of them before they will be able to ascend to a higher being.
The time has come for great changes for all of us. I can only lead by example and walk away from attempts to circulate and inflate hatred and drama. To move forward in creating new artistic expressions to share with the world. To refuse to accept the self righteous rage of others who wish me to be obedient and subservient.
Although I do need to thank the haters for creating the struggle through which I make progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment